The Work That Reconnects Network
In 2015 a group of facilitators co-created the Work That Reconnects Network. The dream: to support the informal worldwide community of people who practice and have been influenced by the Work That Reconnects (WTR). The method: fostering connection among all of these people. Since then, the Network has been evolving as a living system, growing, learning and adapting in response to the needs of our worldwide community.
- Calendar of events, including: workshops, retreats, courses hosted by WTR facilitators
- Deep Times: A Journal of the Work That Reconnects
- Evolving Edge: an ongoing exploration of anti-oppression and social justice within the WTR
- Webinars and Conversation Cafés
- Regional Gatherings and Hubs
- International projects and initiatives
Our aim is to engage interested community members in leadership, on the core team of Network Weavers and/or in various projects of the Network.
Please consider making a donation to Work That Reconnects online or by check.
You can make checks payable to ISI with Work That Reconnects Network included in the memo & send checks to ISI:
887 Sonoma Ave, #23
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Connect with Work That Reconnects online to get news and updates!