Regenerative Forest Solutions’ purpose is to provide research, education and engagement for resilient landscapes and communities.
Regenerative Forest Solutions (RFS) works to address immediate needs to scale regenerative forest management, address the information gaps for bringing on board more public and private forest owners, and to quantify the important impacts of the work that we’ve identified in our focus areas.
RFS’s four Focus Areas: Carbon & Climate, Ecology, Education, Wood Products
Our focus areas seek to increase forest health, wood utilization for local economies, and climate and ecological resilience through increased, regenerative forest stewardship and carbon sequestration.
- Increased fire resilience and public safety
- Carbon and climate goals more attainable via improved forest and land management practices
- Enhancement of forests, land and watersheds
- Educational resource compilation of best practices and resources
- Outreach and engagement of landowners, predominantly in the North Bay
- Creation of reports, educational materials, and information
- Hosting of annual events that showcase best practices
- Public outreach and awareness building
- Increased capacity and implementation of funding resources for regenerative forest and land management practice
Mailing address: 887 Sonoma Ave, #23, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Please consider making a donation to Regenerative Forest Solutions! You can donate online or make checks payable to ISI with “Regenerative Forest Solutions” included in the memo.
887 Sonoma Ave, #23
Santa Rosa, CA 95404